$1.87 Million Verdict to USC Employee for Age Discrimination
Leach v. University of Southern California – Jury found USC discriminated against Mr. Leach based on his age and awarded $1,870,000.00. Case settled for a confidential amount before the punitive damages phase. See Story here: http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/02/27/man-awarded-more-than-1-8m-in-age-discrimination-suit-against-usc/ Discrimination Attorneys at Factum Law Group can help you win your case.
Contact the Discrimination Attorneys at Factum Law Group for a Free Confidential Consultation
More from my site
- $1,289,000.00 Verdict to San Gabriel Transit, Inc. Employee for Mental Disability Discrimination
- $14,000.00 Verdict for Employee of Latitudes International Fragrance, Inc.
- $1.1 Million Verdict for Four Employees of ALRS, Inc., for Age Discrimination
- $500,000.00 Verdict to Pacesetter, Inc. (St. Jude Medical) Employee for Disability Discrimination
- $94,000.00 Verdict for Employee of Silhouette Clothing, Inc.
- $3,750,000.00 Class Action Settlement Against Oakley, Inc. for Unpaid Wages