The amendments to the law include a clarification as to who is a covered worker; alternative accrual and payment methods; and a grandfather clause protecting employers that already provided paid sick leave prior to January 1, 2015 (AB 304).
- Paid Sick Leave If You Work in Santa Monica – Know Your Rights
- California Paid Sick Leave Law Amended – Know Your Rights!!!
- California Minimum Wage Goes Up to $10 on January 1st
- New Gender Wage Inequality Laws in California – Strongest in the Nation
- Summary of New California Laws for 2016 All Employees Should Know