$1,289,000.00 Verdict to San Gabriel Transit, Inc. Employee for Mental Disability Discrimination
Tapia v. San Gabriel Transit, Inc., and Access Services – Jury found San Gabriel Transit, Inc. discriminated against Mr. Tapia based on his mental disability and awarded $1,289,000.00. Case Summary: http://www.juryverdictalert.com/jury-verdicts/item/employment/tapia-v-san-gabriel-transit
Contact the Discrimination Attorneys at Factum Law Group for a Free Confidential Consultation
More from my site
- $1.87 Million Verdict to USC Employee for Age Discrimination
- $500,000.00 Verdict to Pacesetter, Inc. (St. Jude Medical) Employee for Disability Discrimination
- $14,000.00 Verdict for Employee of Latitudes International Fragrance, Inc.
- $1.1 Million Verdict for Four Employees of ALRS, Inc., for Age Discrimination
- $94,000.00 Verdict for Employee of Silhouette Clothing, Inc.
- $3,750,000.00 Class Action Settlement Against Oakley, Inc. for Unpaid Wages