This law expands the protections of the Unruh Civil Rights Act by prohibiting discrimination by business establishments based on citizenship, primary language, or immigration status (SB 600).
- Paid Sick Leave If You Work in Santa Monica – Know Your Rights
- California Paid Sick Leave Law Amended – Know Your Rights!!!
- California Minimum Wage Goes Up to $10 on January 1st
- New Gender Wage Inequality Laws in California – Strongest in the Nation
- Summary of New California Laws for 2016 All Employees Should Know